Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First Post!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, let me apologize for my pic since I took the pic in the library when I working with in the blog. It should change, hopefully, in the future.

On other news, yeah MLG!!!!! Even though most of you guys haven't play games like Halo 3 or Half Life, I know most of you have played Guitar Hero or the "infamous" Wii. So, you guys know where I am coming from by playing games competitively.
I'm not into "official" leagues anymore since it requires some retarded amount of time of practicing just to hang out with the big guys. College takes some time too you know... I do still, however, hit XboxLive now and then, and I'm always ready for a challenge in whatever games you guys are playing. My gamertag is "The C Nerd." 
If you guys are curious about something gaming related or chemistry related, just post back!
Isaac

3 comments:

Yomi said...

hey I am no MLG.i like playing games like madden and NBA and also i do not like the cowboys one bit.EAGLES all the way.but that does not create any animosity between us.does it?just kidding.anyway see you in class later

Oscar said...

Can you explain why the Wii is so popular? I think it is just for people who are gaming illiterate and just want to wave a stick around like a laser pointer.
How does major league gaming work? Do you have to attend a certain number of competitions and play online for a certain amount of hours?

Brandi Henderson said...

I was wondering have you or if you do you play World of Warcraft? That is my game of choice when I have time to play. If you dont mind computer games and havent played W.O.W., I suggest it!